Bryan, Adrienne, Baby Jay and Belle

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I SAW BRITNEY SPEARS....


The morning after the concert in our Britney Spears shirts

In the lobby at our hotel

At the concert with my loot!

Britney on our side of the stage in the cage!

Britney entering from the ceiling!

On our way to the arena!

Me and my best friend Taylor always said if Britney Spears had a concert near us we would go. Well she had a concert in Atlanta this past week so we decided now is the time! We followed the "rules" and did not bring our camera into the arena so the pictures you see are on Taylor's Blackberry (the zoom was messed up and it made us look like we were very far away from the stage...but honestly we were close). We actually SAW Britney Spears. It was awesome! We also went to the Georgia Aquarium which I will post pictures of later b/c we took most of our pictures on Taylor's camera!

4 comments:

Lori Griffin said...

It looks like you had a great time!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the aquarium!

Heather said...

I glad you had a great time. I'll keep checking for more pictures.

DeAnne DuBose said...

Fun! Glad you made it back safe and sound!

Tammy said...

Hey girl, sorry Sister gave you a hard time...that is pretty funny though but if she gets out of hand let me know because we are getting a little too sassy for our britches. As a matter of fact I was fixing to post a blog to try to get some ideas on how to handle her lately. Have a great day talk to you later! :)