Bryan, Adrienne, Baby Jay and Belle

Monday, March 23, 2009

All in all


Checking out the pond!

They did this the whole time! This was before they RAN over me!

They played in the water

And bit eachothers ears

Swam together

Ran together

I need a break MOM!

The new car

Side view

Love it!

we had a nice little Saturday. I took pictures of my new car which is my first new car EVER! So excited and that morning we decided it would be fun to take Belle down to the pond with us while Bryan cut some grass. Well the only problem is Decoy was down there and they haven't seen eachother in quite a while so needless to say they were wild and inseparable. They even managed to completely knock me off of my feet as they ran together around the pond (they don't pay attention to us they just play). Anyways some pictures...

2 comments:

Lori Griffin said...

I love your new car!!! The pictures of the dogs are just too sweet!!!

Beth said...

I have finally found your blog again! Somehow the address I had on my blog was not working and I thought I had changed it to the new address. Who knows???!

Where have you been? I haven't seen you lately...