Bryan, Adrienne, Baby Jay and Belle

Friday, December 19, 2008

It hit me today...
















I MISS COLLEGE! I know it was a rough 4 years at Troy, but I just have been overwhelemed lately of how much I miss Troy and my best friend Taylor. I don't miss having to just see Bryan on the weekends and the long trips to Auburn...but I miss staying up late watching tv shows, staying up late in general ( I go to bed at like 9:00 now), going to Sonic to get our buy one get one free sandwichs, playing SORRY (the board game) at night, fights with Taylor's boyfriend Brandon, sitting out on our patio in the breezeway, being scared to death by a foreign man with a gun shooting squirrels outside our window (it ended up being a pelat gun),....I could go on forever. All in all I had a great part-time job and I worked my tail off to get through College and at Add Imagethe time I just wanted to marry Bryan and get into the real world. I love where I am right now (married, dog, house, great job) don't get me wrong...but sometimes I just miss it! Hope someone feels the same way!

4 comments:

Shonna said...

Well...I haven't necessarily wished to go back to college (even though I LOVED it there), but MOST days I wish that my life could just stand still where it is now - with more kids!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Breanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breanna said...

I know how you feel and i haven't even been graduated long...i miss all the late nights, fun parties, and my gorgeous best friends (although i am thrilled i have you). Just wait till you have a kid it makes you really miss school and friends (even though i would trade addi grace for the world). I guess we just need a woman's night and the guys have a guy's night and just be silly..haha I love you bunches!!

Carrie said...

Hey Adrienne! I found your blog on DeeAnn's blog. I don't know if you remember me. I work (worked) at Covington Medical Spa with Rebecca. And I used to teach at Guardian Angel with Dee. I still work for Dr. Gacha at his medical office. I relly like it, but I miss my girls. Hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Would love to hear from you soon!